Features to promote the well-being of customers and employees include:
1) A maximum of 120 people will be allowed, and must be pre-registered;
2) The ballroom will be set up for social distancing;
3) Face masks must be worn at all times;
4) No food will be available or allowed in. Drinks will be sold at the bar;
5) Pre-registration is required for each dance to ensure that proper social distancing can be achieved;
6) Dancers may register as couples or singles. All should adhere to social distancing as much as possible when not dancing;
7) Payment is at the door only. Safety procedures are in place for handling cash and credit cards;
This policy will remain in effect until
June 19, 2021.
Effective June 20, verification of vaccination status
will be required for Hollywood Ballroom’s
social ballroom dances,
and face masks will be optional.