Features to promote the well-being of customers and employees include:
1) A maximum of 60 people will be allowed;
2) The ballroom will be set up for social distancing, with tables for two arranged throughout the room.
3) Face masks must be worn at all times;
4) Non-contact forehead temperatures will be taken, and must be 99.0 degrees F or lower for admittance;
5) No food will be available or allowed in. Drinks will be sold at the bar;
6) Pre-registration is required for each dance to ensure that proper social distancing can be achieved;
7) Dancers may register as couples or singles. All should adhere to social distancing as much as possible when not dancing.
8) Payment is at the door only. Safety procedures are in place for handling cash and credit cards;
9) If you arrive at the Ballroom without a reservation, you will be denied entrance if 30 people have reservations.