Safety-Enhanced Ballroom Dances
Features to promote the well-being of customers and employees include:
• No food will be allowed in. Drinks and select light snacks will be sold at the bar.
• Everyone attending dances must be vaccinated and show proof of vaccination.
• Registration is required for each dance. Pre-registration through the calendar is strongly encouraged: it is quicker and easier than registering at the door.
• Hand sanitizer is available at each table.
• Sanitizing UV lights and enhanced filters have been installed in the ventilation system.
• Hollywood Ballroom follows the mask policies of Montgomery County, which can be found here.
• We trust our customers to use common sense and to be mindful of other dancers. If you are not feeling well, do not attend a dance.
All Ballroom Dances (Sunday, Wednesday, Saturday, Tea Dances), Ballroom Bash, Country Western Dances, Square Dances:
For all of the above dances, payment is at the door only. Use cash, check or credit card (credit card has small processing fee). Safety procedures are in place for handling cash and credit cards.
Dance Jam Productions produces the Friday West Coast Swing Dances and special West Coast Swing events. It has its own policies. You MUST pre-register with your vaccination status. No walk-ins. Always check with Dance Jam Productions for their current policies.
Mr. Mambo’s Salsa/Bachata Socials are produced by “Mr. Mambo”/Tanya Smith. View details here.
Face masks are required when Montgomery County requires them.